|Associate Chief Operating Officer|
Uncommon Schools is looking for innovative leaders who are committed to closing the achievement gap. The ACOO oversees Directors of Operations and Regional Team, enabling principals and teachers to drive success with students.
Reports to: Chief Operations Officer
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage school Directors of Operation to:
- Regional team management
- Coordinate with regional teams to ensure seamless implementation of USI and regional initiatives and best practice
- Ensure compliance and reporting across the region's schools and charter to all relevant state/local agencies
- Manage overall charter finances and ensures schools are effectively managing school-based finances
- Support COO to manage and oversee facility planning/long-term management, including major renovations, acquisition and maintenance
- Coordinate with USI Home Office teams to ensure seamless implementation of best practice and initiatives across all the region's schools
- Collaborate with other Regional leaders, including the Associate Managing Director and Director of Strategic Initiatives to lead regional planning, leadership culture and ensure the region's long-term success
- Participate in USI meetings/PDs/inspections as required
- Other duties as assigned
We offer a generous compensation package which includes base salary and comprehensive health benefits. All staff members are equipped with the tools needed to succeed, including a dedicated work space, email, high-speed internet access, and all necessary supplies.
The foregoing information is requested for mandatory government reporting purposes only. As an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by applicable law.
Please note: Unfortunately, you will not be able to save answers as you go along. Please take this into consideration. You are welcome to open the application, copy and paste the questions into a Word Document, and then copy and paste your answers into our application once they are complete. Thanks in advance for the time you are taking to apply to Uncommon Schools.
Would you like to apply to this job?
Log In if already registered